Stock list for 35 gallon cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef15

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
oahu
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 35 gallon cube with a 5 gallon AIO sump area.

I’m trying to decide which fish to add.

Currently I have
- 1 fire fish
- 1 Pygmy white spotted filefish (very small)
- 1 tail spot blenny

These are some fish that I have considered. Let me know which ones and how many you would add?
- clown fish - (1 or always 2?)
- citron goby (my LFS has one)
- YWG or should I get the pink spot watchman
- Banggai Cardinals (is so should I get 1,2 or 3? I’ve heard mixed ideas)
- mandarin Dragon (in the future if I can figure out how to grow my own pods)

Which would you add and how many is good?
 
None. I do not believe in over crowding.
Decorator crabs, shrimp would add better diversity
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new