0   0   0
Hi everyone, I currently have a 65 gallon tank with
Coral beauty 3"
pair of clowns 1", 2"
blue spotted watchmans goby 3"
2 chromis 2"
1 blue damsel 2"

I want to add
2" purple tang (if or when the tang outgrows this tank, I have a bigger tank ready for him)
4" marine beta
3" bi color angelfish

I don't have any coral, have about 70-80lbs of live rock. And a filtration setup rated for a heavily stocked 90 gallon.
Can I add these ones? Thanks

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all of those are interesting and completely different obviously and depending on the attitude of the damsel, likely able to handle the social situation

the tang could be good if that small, some grow slow, some explode - I would condor a small bristle tooth in place here - safer bet

the betta is an neat critter, if eating or better yet CB and if there is plenty of vertical hiding space cool addition, make sure you can feed it

the bicolor likely will not mess up with an established coral beauty, but can be testy.. (have a new found love of them since diving the GBR and seeing pairs and often trios up close

also, I have added a gramma at the time of adding a new fish in the past and they can distract, and handle, aggression

of course you should do the standard, add at night or perhaps an acclimation box

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back