Stocking Advice

jacka342

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I was looking for some stocking advice for my tank. I have a JBJ 28 gal nanocube with a bunch of different lps and some sps. I also have a rock flower anemone, a BTA, a pair of ocellaris clowns, and a scooter blenny. As much as I love all of the fish in the tank, the clowns stick together in their cave, and the scooter blenny tends to scoot. I was looking for something that would go well with the other fish, and is not going to be affected by the tank size. I used to have chromis, but was wondering if anyone had any good ideas to provide some more movement and cool factor.

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I was looking for some stocking advice for my tank. I have a JBJ 28 gal nanocube with a bunch of different lps and some sps. I also have a rock flower anemone, a BTA, a pair of ocellaris clowns, and a scooter blenny. As much as I love all of the fish in the tank, the clowns stick together in their cave, and the scooter blenny tends to scoot. I was looking for something that would go well with the other fish, and is not going to be affected by the tank size. I used to have chromis, but was wondering if anyone had any good ideas to provide some more movement and cool factor.
Pygmy Wrasses are super cool IMO, but I've never had room for one.
Scooter blennies arent actually blennies, so you could try a small blenny like a tailspot or bicolor!
Neon and yellowline gobies are pretty cool, and are extremely bold and active fish!
There are also some pretty cool cardinalfish you can get - I am personally going to be getting some TR Seal Cardinalfish

OP
OP
jacka342

jacka342

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pygmy Wrasses are super cool IMO, but I've never had room for one.
Scooter blennies arent actually blennies, so you could try a small blenny like a tailspot or bicolor!
Neon and yellowline gobies are pretty cool, and are extremely bold and active fish!
There are also some pretty cool cardinalfish you can get - I am personally going to be getting some TR Seal Cardinalfish
I like the cardinal fish idea. I’ll have to look into that

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back