Stocking Fluval 13.5

efrainrodz.94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
27
Location
Fort Lauderdale,
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I am new to this blog and I am excited to learn more about being a reef hobbyist. I have a Fluval 13.5 with a pair of designer Clownfish. I was wandering what also is recommendable for live stock in my tank? I am having diatoms in my sand. I was thinking about getting a firefish or a tailspoot bleeny. It is a good idea to add them to my live stock? Also, what is a good CUC for diatoms?

Sorry for my English guys,


Thank you for helping me.

Here is a picture of my Fluval 13.5
IMG_1908.jpg
 
Hi and welcome to R2R. :-)

I would go with the blenny.

Looking good.
 
Welcome to R2R!

1. I would honestly just put in a shrimp and goby pair and that's it.

2. Diatoms should go away on their own so no need to get any CUC for that.

3. For CUC I would just go for 3 Trochus Snails, 3 Narcissus snails, and maybe a cleaner shrimp?
 
Welcome to R2R!

1. I would honestly just put in a shrimp and goby pair and that's it.

2. Diatoms should go away on their own so no need to get any CUC for that.

3. For CUC I would just go for 3 Trochus Snails, 3 Narcissus snails, and maybe a cleaner shrimp?
I will love to put a shrimp. Which shrimp do you recommend for a 13 gallon tank like the fluval?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new