Stocking for fluval evo

Cwoyssant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, right now i have a fluval evo 13.5 with one clownfish. I was choosing between hector goby, rainford goby, and a yellow clown goby. I really want a pair of gobies, so do you think a pair of any of these would work? A pair of clown gobies would be so nice.

paragrouper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown gobies would work well. They stay small and bounce around to different corals.

IMG_9636.jpeg

OP
OP
Cwoyssant

Cwoyssant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown gobies would work well. They stay small and bounce around to different corals.

IMG_9636.jpeg
Do you think i would have aggression priblems if i get two? I read that ine can become a female but im not sure

soe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a huge fan of smaller gobies! I threw a gold neon goby in mine; he's so awesome to watch pop out of the rocks throughout the day.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, right now i have a fluval evo 13.5 with one clownfish. I was choosing between hector goby, rainford goby, and a yellow clown goby. I really want a pair of gobies, so do you think a pair of any of these would work? A pair of clown gobies would be so nice.
Go for clown gobies!

But you don’t need a pair of yellows you could have one of two different colours :)
Here’s my trio of clown gobies (yes, they do seem to enjoy going at my SPS… they didn’t before).
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

thatindonesianreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A two spot blenny sounds good (dont confuse it with the twin spot goby as they are difficult to feed)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back