Stocking Ideas for 10g Reef tank

1763763473901.jpeg

Years ago I had a designer Clown, a Yellow Tail Damsel (both introduced at the same time) and a Coral Banded Shrimp in a 7-gallon AIO tank. It worked out well.
Did you ever bump into any problems with aggression? Did any of the fish/shrimp ever fight?
 
Neither fish bothered the Shrimp. Nor each other-- but again, that might have been different had they not been introduced into the tank together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new