Stocking ideas for 32.5 gallon aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bear Claw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bear Claw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
501
Reaction score
188
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an 8 month old Fluval Flex 32.5 gallon aquarium with 1 diamond goby and 2 mocha ocellaris clown fish. Im looking for more stocking ideas though.
 
Orchid dottyback or tailspot blennie
 
Ive been trying to get an Orchid Dottyback for a while now. Ill check out the tailspot! Thanks!
Yeah I got lucky and found a orchid for 30 at petco though that was decent. Good luck
 
Cardinals can get bigger than people think, personally I wouldn’t do it. I’d recommend a small wrasse, probably a Tanaka’s or Pink Streak.
 
With a 32g I think you have room for 2 more fish.
If you have a screen top or lid there are some jumpers like a firefish or lawnmower blenny that would be happy there.
If no lid, you have great options for blue color like a cherub angel, azure damsel or yellowtail damsel.
And the most underrated small fish in the trade is the yellow watchman goby. Get a pair and add a pistol shrimp. I really enjoy their personality.
 
I have an 8 month old Fluval Flex 32.5 gallon aquarium with 1 diamond goby and 2 mocha ocellaris clown fish. Im looking for more stocking ideas though.
how deep is your sand? can we get a pick to see your rockwork? What CUC do you have?
 
I have 2 clowns, red lined wrasse, midas blenny, pearly head jawfish, and red scooter blenny in my flex. They have all been in there well over a year together.
 
Firefish are fun

Sharknose/neon gobies are like very chill cleaner wrasse who don't require cleaning other fish to thrive.

Orange Tailspot blennys are cool

If your tank is very, very docile, a tankata or pink streaked wrasse could be cool
 
Cherub angel while small can be aggressive. Look into a royal gramma and pretty much any goby you’d like

Love the pink streaked wrasse idea but they’re tough to find and have a reputation of being poor shippers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new