Stocking IM 15

Which stock option should I do???


  • Total voters
    3

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,092
Reaction score
12,245
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im doing a complete restart of my IM 15 nano!! Ive always wanted a jawfish. I love the blue jaw… stunning fish. I know they need a lower temp, doable in the nano. But pearly jawfish are more common and less expensive… help me choose!
 
blue spot for sure! IF you're okay with price/availability. pearly if you'd like to save $$(depending on filtration you could even have 2 since they don't swim much?).
 
I tried a jawfish about 5 months ago and it came really healthy but did not live long. It was a yellowhead but afterward I asked folks what I did wrong. I got multiple consensus that yellowheads and Pearly jawfish are hard to keep but dusky jawfish are much easier. I don't know about Bluespot jawfish because they are not in my budget.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new