Stocking list for 114 gallon system 4 foot

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcro

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a red sea 425 g2 4 foot tank
I was wondering if I can add more fish. This is what I have

Tomini tang
Fox face
2 lyre tail anthias
2 bengai cardinal
2 clowns
Six line
Yellow corisse
Midas blenny
Flame hawk
Purple firefish
Yellow watchman/pistol

Parameters
Ph: 8 - 8.1
Alk: 9-10
Calc: 420-430
Mag: 1360-1400
Phos: 0.1 - 0.15
Nitrate: 14 -16
 
What are you thinking g of adding? What does your rock scape look like?
 
Not sure.. but there is probably 60 to 70 lbs of marco with plenty of hiding
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new