Stocking List

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
If I were to get a Red Sea Reefer 250, could I stock it with:
-Blue spot jawfish
-2 storm clows
-diamond sand sifting goby
-long nose hawkfish
-midas blenny
-dragon face pipefish
-six line wrasse
-one huge fire shrimp
-yasha goby/pistol shrimp pair
-red tuxedo urchin
TIA :)
 
Red Sea has been having a ton of seam and sealant issues recently, a lot of people have been posting about their tanks literally falling apart and flooding the floor. if you do go with Red Sea be cautious.
 
Redsea have a lot of issues after only a few years of use I would recommend Cade Aquariums and Waterbox that have similar quality with much less issues with sealant
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new