stocking my Marine X 110.4

bullseyereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
57
Location
oxford
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, starting to get my 110 going.
80 gal display.

what would everyone stock the tank with?
lets get some ideas going here.

Thanks!!!
 
If it’s the 4ft tank I’m thinking of then I’d probably look at:

pair of clownfish
Dwarf Angel (depending on coral selection)
Royal gramma
Flame hawkfish

Then depending on your setup either:

3 lyretail Anthias, or,
5 longfin cardinals.
It’s purely down to personal choice obviously but that’s a selection I’d look at.

There’s movement, colour variation and a small group too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new