Stocking options for my 32g cube

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently lost all my fish but my yasha pair to low ph and accidentally putting a CONDY in my tank yeah a condy so I am looking for new stocking options any recommendations

OP
OP
GraveKone

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nvm definitely not a condy I consulted a much more knowledgeable guy and he said it’s a LTA but I still don’t know what happened to them

OP
OP
GraveKone

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I got rid of it a while ago, I’ve just been waiting it out in order to make sure there wasn’t anything that would do that in my tank
Just forgot to mention in the OG post

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you have a goby pair now or a pistol shrimp and goby pair now?

Couldn't go wrong with a couple clowns or a gramma. I'm very happy with my gramma, beautiful fish, inexpensive and friendly. Also wont put up with aggression from larger fish.

OP
OP
GraveKone

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you have a goby pair now or a pistol shrimp and goby pair now?

Couldn't go wrong with a couple clowns or a gramma. I'm very happy with my gramma, beautiful fish, inexpensive and friendly. Also wont put up with aggression from larger fish.
I have a goby pair that is also paired with a pistol and gramma and clowns was my og stocking and I didn’t find it particularly exciting

OP
OP
GraveKone

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One fish that sounded intriguing is the black clown goby

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your other post and someone said flame angel, think your tank may be a tad too small for that plus they nip corals

Check out a starry blenny, theyre "herbivores" (in quotes because mine eats shrimp and algae), lots of personality, super cool fun fish. Will definitely harass similar shaped fish but highly recommend.

OP
OP
GraveKone

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your other post and someone said flame angel, think your tank may be a tad too small for that plus they nip corals

Check out a starry blenny, theyre "herbivores" (in quotes because mine eats shrimp and algae), lots of personality, super cool fun fish. Will definitely harass similar shaped fish but highly recommend.
Don’t you they need like a 55g

JayA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am totally a newbie here, but have done lots of research with regard to stocking my 20gallon. And have had some failures due to aggression (it seems smaller tanks make some normally peaceful fish not so peaceful...). Look at a pink-streaked wrasse, bi-color or spot-tail blenny, blue gudgeon dartfish, talbot's damsel, and lastly maybe designer clowns will be more exciting for you?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back