Stocking options wanted

bronzewhaler22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2021
Messages
71
Reaction score
58
Location
perth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at doing a 120g build

What kinds of fish in particular (generally predator or larger species)


Any thoughts on smaller groupers?
 
Dwarf lions, scorps, dwarf angels, bristletooth tangs(tomini, kole, etc), marine betta(grouper like), one spot foxface(too big for my taste), Canthigaster genus puffers and the mimic saddle puffer. There are no groupers for a 120g.
 
any thoughts on Epinephelus merra as this is a small grouper species
 
any thoughts on Epinephelus merra as this is a small grouper species

I wouldn't put a fish that gets a foot long and likes to swim in a 120g. But this is also a fish I have never seen offered, so I imagine it doesn't do well in captivity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new