Stocking order for a 50g cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So, the updated list is

Flame angel
2 x ocellaris
3 x zebra dartfish
Shrimp/goby
Flame hawkfish
Radiant wrasse
I dont know if that would fill it
Seems good. The dartfish do hide in holes when they sleep so there might be conflict with the shrimp! Ive had my shrimp “shoot” them before and they come swimming out with fishy concussions 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new