Stocking plan 150g

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alenya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alenya

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
441
Reaction score
464
Location
Perth WA
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setup my 5 foot 150g tank, it has a 40g sump.

Current stock:
3 x ocellaris clownfish
1 x marine betta

Planned stock:
1 x banana wrasse
1 x exquisite wrasse
3 x flasher wrasse (carpenter, mccosker, filamented or blue)
1 x lineatus wrasse
1 x laboutei wrasse
1 x leopard wrasse
1 x red coris wrasse
1 x lawnmower blenny

Not sure if that's too many fish, I'm also keen to have a couple fish perching on the rocks.
 
Last edited:
That is a lot of wrasse for one tank. Have you checked compatibility?
 
The only ones I need to check are the laboutei, lineatus and red coris. I have had all of the rest of them before and know they are fine together.
 
I like the selection, I plan on doing the same with a mix or reef safe wrasses myself.

What is your plan with feeding?
 
I like the selection, I plan on doing the same with a mix or reef safe wrasses myself.

What is your plan with feeding?
Three times a day I think is best for wrasse, I generally feed a bit heavy so lots of filtration on the cards.
 
I just read red coris wrasse will tip rocks a lot as they get older, I was really hopung to keep one but worried about it dropping rocks on other residents. So now chewing on another centrepiece fish. .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new