Stocking Plan

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So the tank is now 55 days old. No major problems, mostly been very smooth. Many thanks to this site and its members for all the help. The stocking plan has changed a bit as the tank matures and I gain experience. Current livestock is:
- 1 fire fish goby
- 1 yellow watchman goby
- 1 Royal gramma (first one died)
- 1 hermit crab (not a fan)
- 1 trochus snail (had 1 die)
- 4 nessarius snails (hermit keeps trying to kill them, despite the shells I have provided)
- 2 zoanthid frags
- 1 green star polyp frag
- 1 Hollywood stunner chalice
- 1 frog spawn

To complete the tank, I am planning on adding a pair of small clownfish, and then I think I will have room for one more fish, and about 5 more coral frags. A couple of the corals will need to like higher flow as the space next to my power head is vacant. Any suggestions would be welcome.
 
I have added:
- 2 baby percula tank raised clowns (very small and cute)
- 1 red acan frag
- 1 toadstool frag

I lost the second Trochus snail, and my frog spawn appears to have started dividing.

2 questions today:
What if any additional CUC should I add?
Anyone have opinions or experience with a Starry Blenny? I am considering one as my final addition in a month or 2.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new