Stocking suggestions? 10 gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter bensoo00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bensoo00

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
236
Reaction score
53
Location
Blue Bell
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a macro tank that I just made a build thread for. I currently have these:

2 sexy sheimp
1 anemone porcelain crab
1 green warpaint clown goby
1 Pederson shrimp
1 mandarin (I am culturing pods) (it is not added yet)

I need a higher bio load for the macros but I didn’t have any ideas for fish besides a possum wrasse. Any suggestions? Thanks!

IMG_3016.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new