Stocking suggestions?

MesserOyster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a few peaceful fish to add to my tank. Currently I have a "cuc" of 3 snails, 1 hermit, 1 Starfish, 2 Molly Miller's, 1 Big Claw shrimp, 1 Arrow crab,
I also have a blue damsel that has been shunned to my sump. :[.
I had set up this tank back in august. Was stocked with a domino damsel, Flame angel, 2 clowns hosting an LTA anemone, and a few chromis, the damsel killed them all one by one. I had to take the tank apart to trap the damsel. Tank recycled thru diatom and green algae outbreaks. Now I'm back to spot on parameters. The guys I got in there now are all happy amd respond well to their feedings and just my presence at the tank every evening when I get home.
Just looking for a few new pairs or singles to add into the mix.
I also has 2 mushroom corals I belive was wondering on any other beginner corals I could try a frag of?

90 gallon corner overflow,
20 gallon sump,
2 10000k lights
80# base rock
80# Live Sand
*All NSW*

CodyRVA

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any soft corals are good, palys or zoanthids add a lot of color and are relatively cheap. I would steer clear of fingers, kenya trees and xenia; they spread like fire and are hard to keep isolated.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few options for fish include: royal gramma or blackcap basslet, flame hawk, longnose hawk, purple tilefish, bimaculatus anthias, fairy wrasses, flasher wrasses, yellow coris wrasse.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back