Stocking tank!

Fishlover56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
183
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I am building a new reef tank, I do have past experience with fish only tanks most I have had is a coral beauty and a few clowns in a 40 breeder.

Now my budget and space allows it I am starting up a new 105 litre tank which is 75cm L 35cm W and 40cm Deep. 10cm of the length will be taken by the filter so it will probably bring the usable space to 85-90 litres.

In regards to stocking does anyone have a stock list which I could follow a few fish ideas if possible?

I will also note that I will be having some coral so reef safe is a must!

Thanks in advance
 
I have a ~80 litre tank and my fish stock consists of 2 clowns, a bicolor blenny, and a yellow watchman goby (plus his pistol shrimp buddy). They all get along great, partly because they all occupy different parts of the tank. I wouldn't add any more than that. A peaceful tank with 4 fish is much better than a stressful tank of 5.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new