Stockman pipe diy questions or thoughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
142
Location
SouthWest FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After hearing my overflow too loud for too many years now, I've considered a stockman diy install. Both of my drains are 1.5 inches. I would have gone durso a while back but the design of the center overflow has 2 bulkheads that darn near touch the stand pipes. I guess I could do a durso if I flipped the bulkheads. The bulkheads serve no purpose currently but are located below the overflow teeth or I'd remove them. Anyway, those that have made a stockman, can you lend a hand with the required pieces I need? I'm also considering a Maggie muffler if I can't diy a stockman. Thanks y'all
 
Evening crowd bump. Thanks for the bump this am reefing madness
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new