Stone Fish!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter WIlliam_24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WIlliam_24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got two free stone fish for free from the LFS i work for. They are in my softie only 90 gallon tank. I know the risks with these fish but i was wondering if anyone has any experiance, stories, or tips on care they would like to share!
 
Just got two free stone fish for free from the LFS i work for. They are in my softie only 90 gallon tank. I know the risks with these fish but i was wondering if anyone has any experiance, stories, or tips on care they would like to share!
Any pics? I like these predators. Stonefish is kind of a generic term but I'm pretty sure one wouldn't hesitate on eating the other if one felt like it.
 
Any pics? I like these predators. Stonefish is kind of a generic term but I'm pretty sure one wouldn't hesitate on eating the other if one felt like it.
I can send Pictures tomrrow morning but both are about 8 inches and have been housed togather at the LFS with 4 others for months without any issues
 
This is a google image but is as far as i can tell identical to the two i just got. they are burrowed in the sand so i could not take my own picture right now

IMG_1003.jpg
 
Predatory fish that'll produce a good amount of waste for your softie, highly venomous fish that can kill you, they'll stare at you all day like they want to kill you, and will sit there all day like a piece of live rock that wants to kill you, nice pick up.

On another note, I love unique looking fish and these are just that, very cool looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new