Stonefish

binaryfuneral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
13
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a good resource for acquiring a stonefish? Looking specifically for an estuarine stonefish. Yes. I know they are EXTREMELY venomous and potentially fatal. I have tons of experience with all sorts of scorpionfish and I have always wanted a stonefish. They’re just so interesting to me. Safe and legit resources for acquiring please!

Thank you
 
I have never seen one for sale. Check with your lfs, sometimes suppliers will have oddballs on their list that really never get offered. They can also request their suppliers to be on the look out. Any variety of stonefish is rarele offered, it will likely be a fluke if you find one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new