• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stoneycoral is awesome a++++++++++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say that this is the best packing ever!.. and the idea of floating it upside down is awesome as well.. I see some skirts sneaking out :)...I will highly recommend him to anyone not only here but also in RC as I am very satisfied with the Palys, Communication and packaging!.. Thanks again and can;t wait to go home today and see this palys on my 180...


A+++++++++++++++++



steve
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new