Stop low magnesium alerts

Johnny C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an apex trident. I never did get my levels to where they should have been.. I dosed several hundreds of dollars trying to reach levels. It was the magnesium levels I couldn’t reach and I felt like I could just bypass the automatic doseers and just pour it in for how much I was putting in there.. with not much change at all. So I took it all off line.
It’s been off line for about 5 months now. And I still get low magnesium alerts I programmed it to alert me but now I can’t remember how to stop alerting me.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an apex trident. I never did get my levels to where they should have been.. I dosed several hundreds of dollars trying to reach levels. It was the magnesium levels I couldn’t reach and I felt like I could just bypass the automatic doseers and just pour it in for how much I was putting in there.. with not much change at all. So I took it all off line.
It’s been off line for about 5 months now. And I still get low magnesium alerts I programmed it to alert me but now I can’t remember how to stop alerting me.
It’s probably in the email alarm folder. I have a few custom ones myself to remind me to check things. Also, have you verified your results with another test kit?
IMG_3255.jpeg
IMG_3256.jpeg
IMG_3257.jpeg
IMG_3258.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back