Stop thief

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
807
Reaction score
450
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I looked over at my aquarium and see my urchin has attached my birdsnest coral. The second picture. The first picture is from a minute ago. Lol

Is it the smell of the frag plug that makes him claim it?



5a1ed1cb-44b7-42d2-b768-372ae7b42467.jpg

20260827_181634.jpg
 
I call them mobile frag racks. They like to decorate themselves for camouflage.
 
Ahh urchins, they are so interesting how they just take everything with them
 
Urchins and decorator crabs always go for the most expensive frags in my tanks. Good taste I guess.
 
I moved it around and he hasn't touched it since. I'm in my office today so I can't monitor his probation. This weekend he was good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new