Store Event this Weekend 3/24 5-8pm

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope to see you all there. Special deals for CTARS members.
Not a member? No problemo! Sign up today on www.ctars.org or sign up at the School of Fish Event!!

schooloffisheventMarch242018.jpg
 
I'd be interested but that's a hike lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new