Store Tour at The Aquarius June 1st

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.
We will be getting together at The Aquarius June 1st 4:00pm to check out the new store which is at 2009 E. 5th St. #3, Tempe, Arizona right behind the old location.

This will be a BYOB event.
beerchug.gif
We will be able to check out the new and improved store and Carlos will give us an overview of what he has done to the place. There will discounts during the event as well.

There is a FB event page here if you want to check in. (You don't have to, just trying to get an idea of the turn out)
https://www.facebook.com/events/518175484896212/

See you all there!
dance.gif

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be a raffle as well at 6pm. Don't miss out on your chance to get this Scolymia.
942385_537119279682024_2142939181_n.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Carlos commented yesterday;
[h=5]"On Saturday FRAG members can look forward to winning one of these prizes!!! We will raffle off 2 Gift Certificates for $25, 1 Gift Certificate for $50, a small bucket of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt, a Jebao WP-40, an Extreme Snowflake Clownfish and the War Paint Scolymia featured in the picture devouring a whole piece of krill!!! There will also be some other secret livestock specials and giveaways. With only about 20 RSVP's so far your chances of winning something are pretty good I would say so don't go around telling everybody. Viva El Aquarius!!!"[/h]

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back