Storm Clouds

  • Thread starter Thread starter BarbH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,298
Reaction score
21
Location
Michigan 48843
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple of snap shots from my phone that I took of an incoming storm yesterday at work. The cloud formations were very interesting with this storm.

4cfad9a0-007b-c6fc.jpg


4cfad9a0-00a2-2e5d.jpg


Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Wow were those white lines part of the cloud formations? That is pretty cool
 
Yes it was like a wall between the clouds, spread a fairly good distance also.
 
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!
 
I'm glad you guys like it :)
One more then ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340147031.969779.jpg


And here from last week, was pretty crazy wether from one side storm and the other sun ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340147119.105145.jpg
 
Cool pics, those lines in the sky are what happen when I flex :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new