Storm eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter sabeypets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sabeypets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
227
Reaction score
174
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180914_193438.jpg
 
Can I be on the wait list?
 
that’s a big batch! But they don’t look viable to me, unless storms lay different color eggs then the typical orange?
 
I'm not sure why they look clear in the pic, they are the typical orange color

I was hoping to learn something new today, like that they lay different colored eggs then other clowns lol. Congrats, hope you get lots of babies:)
 
My Ocellaris/percula lay orange eggs, Maroon clowns lay a salmon colored, black clarki lay yellow eggs. I have found different types of clowns do lay different color eggs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new