Storrisch's 14g BC

storrisch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Bloomington, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some neglect/hair algae issues so I took out all the rock and scrubbed it and then made a new large single frag rack to hold everything until I get enough money to get the 75 finished (Colorado took out all of what was the tank fund.)

here are some pics of what the set up looks like currently. pretty much a construction zone.
DSCF3403.jpg

DSCF3402.jpg

DSCF3399.jpg

DSCF3397.jpg

DSCF3396.jpg

DSCF3394.jpg

DSCF3393.jpg

DSCF3391.jpg

DSCF3390.jpg

DSCF3388.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new