Straightjiggy10's 60G Cube Tank Thread **COMMENT**

Jiggy-bump me to the top of your list for the red hornets or else I'm cutting you off from the acans!!! Lol

you know i got you of all people!

Insanity at its finest,nice coral and pics,keep em coming.My setup is simular to yours with a few differences 24x24x20 50g "untrue" cube:D SWC 160 Cone skimmer also but my lighting is stricly LED's and stock is reverse to yours,all sps and a few LPS:D anyways very nice stuff and I must throw this out there (cube of the month material indeed):)

WOW!! Thx for all the great words!! CUBE OF THE MONTH thats big ill keep up the good work and maybe ill make it!

Playa! Your corals look awesome... I smell an acan trade in the future :) Keep the pics coming. I'll be checking in regularly

THX man, ACAN trade indeed never can say no to a good acan trade trust me you havent seen half of my acans i have over 35+ different morphs most high end morphs and many rainbows:tongue:
 
Last edited:
FATHEADANTHIa.jpg
 
I like 60 cubes. I need to know what that fish in the previous post is, it looks cool.
 
sheesh...you've gotta be loaded..some expensive pieces in there. very nice.
 
Oh snap! Nice nice nice. Whats the chalice in the fourth pic in post #26? It looks like a mummy eye with a red rim forming.
 
Wowzer that is just straight awesome!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new