Strange photos on threads

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems a bit crazy, but for the past week or so, I've been seeing photos of obese women in swimwear on the REEF2REEF threads. However these photos cannot be found within the actual thread. See screenshot examples. It is present on tapatalk and the REEF2REEF app. Also it is present whether I am logged in or not. Am I the only one? If so, what the heck?! Need this to be safe for work.

#mods

EDIT: I removed the offending pictures here. The staff is well aware of the immature behavior of a member and are doing everything possible to stop it. I have also moved this over to the forum feedback section.

If you should see additional posts of this nature, please hit the report button at the bottom of the post. It will immediately notify the staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are on tapatalk the pics still show in the previews.
The link to the thread in the above post, in tapatalk it shows a preview and I still see the picture. It is visible right now in the above post on this thread.
Guess I need to see if I can change settings in tapatalk to not display the preview photo....

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mods and the owner are well aware of what is going on and they are doing everything they can to stop this person. The owner said in another thread that it happened on, that they are looking into how to block IP's coming from a cellphone without blocking people around that area. I am confident that they will take care of it. No one wants to see those pictures.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are on tapatalk the pics still show in the previews.
The link to the thread in the above post, in tapatalk it shows a preview and I still see the picture. It is visible right now in the above post on this thread.
Guess I need to see if I can change settings in tapatalk to not display the preview photo....
I would pm a mod and let them know that you can still see them.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tapatalk users can go to settings and turn off photo previews to keep your stream clean for work.

Just uncheck the photo preview box and then you have a boring old screen of text to browse through ...

1b9d8f26b842e292842967ee98bd00ea.jpg

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would pm a mod and let them know that you can still see them.
I actually just mentioned to revhtree in another thread, replying to a comment he made on this issue and tagged him..

It's a tapatalk issue not sure what can be done. Probably need to post more pictures in those threads to try to bump it off as the photo preview..

Edit - Now that I think about it, I think a mod posted a random photo in the thread I was in earlier, maybe that's why..

OP
OP
Gablami

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tapatalk users can go to settings and turn off photo previews to keep your stream clean for work.

Just uncheck the photo preview box and then you have a boring old screen of text to browse through ...

1b9d8f26b842e292842967ee98bd00ea.jpg

Thanks, didn't know I could do that. All gone! Didn't wanna have to explain it to any coworkers walking by lol.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a troll that doesn't seem to like me very much. Lol. The mods and rev have been great trying to handle this child.
I assume rev can terminate his account, is he just creating new ones right away and trolling more?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back