Strange things you do with your tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sipec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You must not have a lid lol??
I do, I'm just a bit paranoid
I lost my first pair of clownfish from them jumping over the back of my aio and getting shreded by the pump. I have a pump cover now, but after that I'm kinda over protective I guess
 
Yeah it sucks to loose fish I've lost a few n yes a clown too RIP nemo lol my son named him that. But I'm either stupid no stabrin dill can't put myself to put a top on my rimless. But anyways the weirdest thing I do is check on it too. I'll drive home every day while we are camping anywhere lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new