• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stratosphere and Great Owl Zoas

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

parkerfitzner22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
48
Location
Apex, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Standard 2 DOA Policy. Price includes shipping via FedEx or UPS Overnight AM.

I have a single stratosphere polyp and a 4p frag of great owl available. I’ve included some pictures of the main colony/frag each was fragged from for reference

$750 for each frag or $1250 for both

Strat single:
FD7FF5FC-9DB3-431D-A327-CD9562456356.jpeg



Strat momma:
562D7EBF-CFCC-4100-8A6F-80AF0BDF39A5.jpeg



Great owl 4p:



629AAD45-66F1-4649-8A58-1B4415A053FB.jpeg


great owl colony:
12C1A50B-CA6F-4C8D-AB34-1CC69E2494E3.jpeg
 
I will be interested in the great owls
 
Let me know when available
 
Standard 2 DOA Policy. Price includes shipping via FedEx or UPS Overnight AM.

I have a single stratosphere polyp and a 4p frag of great owl available. I’ve included some pictures of the main colony/frag each was fragged from for reference

$750 for each frag or $1250 for both

Strat single:
FD7FF5FC-9DB3-431D-A327-CD9562456356.jpeg



Strat momma:
562D7EBF-CFCC-4100-8A6F-80AF0BDF39A5.jpeg



Great owl 4p:



629AAD45-66F1-4649-8A58-1B4415A053FB.jpeg


great owl colony:
12C1A50B-CA6F-4C8D-AB34-1CC69E2494E3.jpeg
I am looking for Great Owls. Please let me know if you are expecting to have more frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new