• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stratosphere Zoas

Item Price
$600-$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
2,139
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have some frags of some Stratosphere Zoas coming up soon and wanted to see if anyone is interested! Pricing Starts at $600 and goes up from there. Message me to work out a deal!

220E8D59-D625-4FC5-AA50-A67FF553A224.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new