strawberry conch questions

Peter Houde

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
409
Reaction score
343
Location
New Mexico, USA
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can strawberry conchs handle crushed coral substrate or must it be fine sand?
I hear they can't tolerate high nitrates. Is 15-25 ppm too high?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new