Strawberry shortcake acro frags

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow I ended up with two colonies of this amazing coral. Therefore, I'll offer frags at a pretty good price. None are currently fragged and I'll only do so if there's interest as I'm not really set up to keep frags in the DT. $25 a frag seems like a fair price for a 1.5-2" frag. Just post here or PM if interested. Once I've got some interested parties I'll frag them off and give them a week or so to be sure everything's stable. Thanks.

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something like this...
P1040744_zpsxxt7b5ud.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might go to Cookeville late-October. Will be at wife's oncologist after Christmas so if you're still looking and remember shoot me a PM. Another option would be for another ETRC member to bring it to you but not sure when they're going next. I have a few others I could frag as well and will post in the next week or so.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One for KJ, one for Eric W and 2 for Reefrookie220. I probably should stop there for now. Did I miss anyone?

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to cut this weekend and have them available next. I might be able to cut 5; just have to wait and see. Also, there may be others that are no longer interested.

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I cut 4 frags tonight. I'm gonna do first-come first-served and if others get left out, I can probably cut additional frags. Without any place to put the frags this insures I don't over-cut the colony. I should be around all weekend and could probably meet people at AM on Saturday if there's interest. BTW, I'm just outside Clinton. Thanks.

Dave

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back