OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave, thanks for the frags, they are in the tank and look great!

It was nice to talk with you and your wife. I was happy to find a tiny Stomatella snail on one of the frags, so I carefully dropped into my tank only to have my Kole Tang eat it!:eek: Tangs got to eat I guess.:D

I knew I had those, the mini brittle stars and some trochus snails but glad to hear they're apparently thriving in my tank. Hopefully you didn't find any of those red planaria that I've been fighting...

Dave

Mark75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew I had those, the mini brittle stars and some trochus snails but glad to hear they're apparently thriving in my tank. Hopefully you didn't find any of those red planaria that I've been fighting...

Dave

No flat worms, and I checked really good knowing you have had some issues with them! I am getting some crazy polyp extension on the "toxic green" acro. Is that normal?

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know, PE is always pretty good on all my acros in my tank, incl. the deepwaters so I can't objectively comment.

Dave

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies again Dave, my tank budget is exhausted trying to solve my algae issues, that added to electrical issues I'm about to sell everything off anyway!

Ugh-Waylon

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, consider it done. Waylon, sorry about your troubles. Hope you can find it in you to hang in there and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Dave

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a smaller system and I'm going to keep it simple for awhile. Thanks for the kind words, I remember these things.

Heard from a buddy that you've got some beautiful sps. Have to link up sometime.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, not quite there yet and that was by no means my goal. Just glad to see it distributed to others and hope they can enjoy it as well.

I actually picked up 2 colonies to insure at least one would thrive. Now I'm stuck with 2 that appear to grow quite rapidly LOL. I suppose there are worse problems to have.

Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not cost-effective for the buyer until some of the others grow out and I can offer packages...

Dave

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I wouldnt complain about fast growing corals lol. It is a nice piece. One of my favorites that you have. My favorite you have is that orange tipped on in the middle on top.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 left. One is for Chris and the other is unspoken for. I can always cut more as the colonies have grown fairly large.

roadrashpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I can't say when I will be over again for sure. If I give you 3-4 days notice is that enough time to get one ready?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back