Stream 3 return pump and stream 3 skimmer availability USA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4roaming
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

4roaming

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
23
Location
Lakewood
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m having a terrible time waiting for these new pumps to make it to the US. Is there any updates on when these might be available? I need a new return pump but I’m determined that it’s going to be a tunze this time. My Vectra has been a little less than reliable and very expensive to maintain, so needless to say I was so excited to hear that the stream 3 pump was going to be turned into a return pump. Now it’s just torture waiting and the release dates keep being pushed back. Please tell me this is still going to happen this year.
 
Yes, I just talked to them about this and besides redesigning the motor to be more efficient (we will get an improved version) the 7020 is getting a considerable update as well, we want to remove all the circuitry from pumps and have it all in the 7020 as it makes more sense to essentially have a forever motor and a consumable/upgradable controller. We are pushing for in time for Black Friday/Christmas.
 
Sounds like going to be worth the wait. If you do preorders put me down for a return pump and that new skimmer. I’ll check back in November.
Thanks for the update!
 
Just to update everyone, the first 5600's, 9430.005, 9410.005 and 6150.006 are on the way and should start to be available with dealers in a couple weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new