Stringy GSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boxfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boxfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
143
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an area that had GSP but it "died" off earlier this year. There was a purple patch of tissue after, today I notice purple string tentacles growing from the left over purple tissue. Ideas what it doing? Pic not that great sorry. Thanks

IMG_20210103_181428422~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new