Struck it rich!

Coralreefer1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, went to my local pet shop after having to take my daughter to the mall to get clothes for Black Friday and was able to pick up a Yoda, Sangria, Aphrodite and a Sun Drop Palythoa for $100! A Yoda by itself would run roughly $80 by itself! I love Black Friday...
Wish I had more to spend! NOW, I have to wait for Santa to partake in his annual scuba diving event with his elves to get me more corals to put under my Christmas Tree for Christmas!
Let’s see... I see visions of Candy Apple Reds, Nightmares, Pinkie Ups and Whoville’s dancing in my head.
Plus, a 10 gallon Waterbox tank system is in the cards because my other two nano tanks are jam packed with soft corals!
I know that coming to terms with the fact that I have a problem is about 90% of the problem and seeking help represents the last 10% , I still can’t come to grips that I have a major problem!
So is there anyone else that has a serious problems? Maybe they have a group rate at the clinic for us marine addicts to seek serious help...?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These "Problems" you are speaking of are viewed as "progress" in R2R clinical trials. The only treatment is to work harder to acquire more funds with which to indulge these urges so that others on here can applaud your tank stocking improvements. We are confident that we're saving the world one reef tank at a time. Thanks for this positive update!
:)

OP
OP
Coralreefer1

Coralreefer1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28318BD6-4FA2-4B53-A04A-ACF72A79FA13.jpeg

I hate this iPad camera as it doesn’t do my Zoanthids and Palythoas justice!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back