Stuff f/s in north ga

Silveradositn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my dads tank he deicded to break down his tank and tryed to sell it all as one but now asked me to sell it all for him.most all of this stuff is around a year old in great work condition. if intrested u can pm me or email me and i can supply pics of all of this and can ship everything except the tank and light.my email is [email protected]

90gallon reef ready tank and stand allglass tank and very nice furniture grade stand in red oak i think tall stand almost 4 foot tank satdn
im asking $200

current usa 48in 2x250watt hqi 4x54watt t-5 fixtureim asking $300 for it and info can be found in the link below the t-5 need replaced but the hqi bulbs are phenox 14k and only have been run 2 months
Outer Orbit 48 inch Fixture 2X250W HQI w/T-5 Lamps - cur_oot5_48_250w - AquaBuys.com
ESHOPS SUMP RS-200 30" x 12" x 16" 25 150 to 200g tank $75
MAG DRIVE 9.5 PUMP $50
LITTLE GIANT RETURN PUMPS - 2-MDQX-SC Inline Pump $100.00 for both work fine one looks great other has a little rust on the outer case but works fine ill sell seprate nice one for $75 and other with a little rust $50 or $100 for both
LIFE REEF SKIMMER WITH MAGDRIVE 7 PUMP MODEL IS A VS3-24
IM ASKING $250 FOR IT WITH PUMP
ECO TECH VORTECH MP40W AROUND A YEAR OLD IM ASKING $275 FOR IT
I HAVE A used but in new working condition spare wetside for the mp40w eco tech fixed im asking $40 for it

JBJ AUTO TOP OFF WITH MAXI JET 900 IM ASKING $60

Neptune Systems AquaController Jr with Serial Port + Temperature Probe + DC8 with cheap ph probe and a jalli 500watt heater im asking $125

Coralife Turbo-Twist 12X - 36 Watt U.V. Sterilizer - Up To 500 Gallons im asking $100 or best offer....
if someone wants all of the above ill take $1200 for it all.......
and the following stuff below is my stuff i had left over from my tank and can ship it all
2x lumen max elites reflectors single ends sockets with ice cap plugs plus the factory cords also with sunlight supply sockets im asking $100 each and will sell separate for $100each shipped they are like new no rust or anything still have the boxes...
iwaki 55rlt return pump no rust works great around a year old $125 shipped
the pump also comes with a extra head and impeller and seals....
deltec ap600 skimmer in great condition work greats no feed pump and i have this skimmer plumbed in to my overflow so the pvc will have to be changed on it to hook and exturnal pump to it easy changed im asking $200 and can supply pics of all of this

email me or pm me with any questions or pics just send me your email if intrested in pics...........
all of this stuff is f/s in north west ga can be picked up or can shipp all of it except the light and tank and sump......
my email is [email protected] thanks for looking
thanks daniel

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back