0   0   0
Last edited:

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang it and ill need new ones in a few months too :( i love mine!! and im running what your selling almost to the T...just have diy luminarcs :)

OP
OP
cubsare1

cubsare1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah I loved having them but I downsized and no longer need them. Now just have 1 250 on my 40 breeder.

ken_wied

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most of us have aquarium A.D.D in some shape or form! I know I almost contemplated drilling a hole in the floor of my duplex so I could run a sump in the basement - but better judgement kicked in THANK GOD!! :)

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would be the problem with drilling the floor and running a sump in the basement? I have and it was the best move I have ever made. Plenty of room for a large sump sytem. Room to do water changes without spilling on the floor of the "upstairs". Less noise. The benefits of a basement sump are too many to really list here.

NewMelee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he was referring to being in a duplex, I would think there would be a landlord issue there.

ken_wied

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would be the problem with drilling the floor and running a sump in the basement? I have and it was the best move I have ever made. Plenty of room for a large sump sytem. Room to do water changes without spilling on the floor of the "upstairs". Less noise. The benefits of a basement sump are too many to really list here.

Ya, the landlord would have a problem with it I would think. Trust, thats all thats stopping me from taking out the hole saw :bigsmile:

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just split the carpet carefully ad keep the wood plug from the floor. Better yet show the landlord what you are hoping to do. I have drilled the floor in my last 2 houses and before selling I silicone the plug back in and retape the carpet. Good as new.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back