Stung sps

Hellybell80

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2020
Messages
196
Reaction score
348
Location
Worcestershire uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I had two new acros in my frag rack so they could settle.
Didn't realise that the one had fallen into the other and was resting on a branch. Its now got a white dead patch.
Is it better to leave it alone or cut off the dead part?
20210205_180928.jpg

Funny thing was they both came as a colony on a rock. I took them off the rock and cut it into a couple of pieces.
 
Agree. As long as the white area is not spreading I would leave it alone. May even color back up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new