Stunning Heteractis Magnifica "Field"

that is pretty cool. I really like the titan trigger fish.

ricky,
 
Wow I really just want to go harvest all those species and add them to my collection, but I guess that is the mentality we as reefers are not suppose to have.
 
In this thread, the diver reports that the anemone reef is located approximately one hour east of Phuket, Thailand. He says the anemone reefs are basically submerged pinnacles out in the middle of the ocean, and that it is difficult to convey how huge the area here that is carpeted by these anemones actually is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new