Stupid Clowns

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, i come home today (2pm) and looked at the tank after a long day and see that the tank is doing fine....walk out of the room and get something to eat and chill for 15min.

Come back and see that my stupid female clown is on the floor not breathing. :rolleyes: I picked her up, no movement, and quick put her in front of the powerhead and she revived with a twitch. I held her there for 2 min to let the water move across her gills and she swam away. I put food in there 5 min later and shes eating? :confused:

The question is, how long was she out (we will never know) and how did she spring back to live so quickly?

:tongue7:

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:shock: idk but i'm glad your clown's ok now dude. good thing you saw her in time

OP
OP
fishes2889

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2nd time in 2 weeks....im getting sick of it....i need something to cover the tank.

Been using eggcrate for the nights. But the thing is that everytime the lights go on or off they get spooked and try to jump.....:(

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to hear they are doing good. I think I might use a canopy for my new tank, but then again that defeats th purpose of having a rimless tank. :(

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my lfs had a trigger jump out in the back and no one noticed for a while and he found him in the back dried up but put em in the water and revived em
craziest thing ive ever seen
dont know if he made it but i do know he was dried and when he put em back in the water he came back

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back