Stylo or monti

Stevebhammer

Hammer Home Reef
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
36
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I have, had thought it was Reverse superman Montiporia, but then I found this JF Scarlet Fever Stylo (https://jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/products/sps-vh4a) which looks more less exactly the same, thoughts? From what I am reading once they start to grow into mature structures it is easier to tell them apart

IMG_6420.JPG
 
Superman monti- nice piece
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new