Stylo RTN at base

blueoverbrown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
25
Location
Sebastian
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems to be progressing quickly. Everything else in the tank looks happy including an acropora frag. The other side of this frag looks perfectly healthy. I'm suspecting it's due to my PO4 spike I'm having but Im looking for second opinions. I'd call the flow moderate and it's at the top of the rocks for max light. At first I suspected it was just due to shading but the bottom of the frag being completely white is making me suspect water issues.
NO3- 10
PO4 - .25
Nitrite - 0
Ammonia - 0
Alk - 10 dKH
Calcium -410
Magnesium - 1395

1000006728.jpg
 
This seems to be progressing quickly. Everything else in the tank looks happy including an acropora frag. The other side of this frag looks perfectly healthy. I'm suspecting it's due to my PO4 spike I'm having but Im looking for second opinions. I'd call the flow moderate and it's at the top of the rocks for max light. At first I suspected it was just due to shading but the bottom of the frag being completely white is making me suspect water issues.
NO3- 10
PO4 - .25
Nitrite - 0
Ammonia - 0
Alk - 10 dKH
Calcium -410
Magnesium - 1395

1000006728.jpg
Looks like super glue burn possibly.

When gluing, it had to be submerged immediately to avoid this.

I would snip and use epoxy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new