Stylo seen better days ?

Dustinc1983

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
98
Location
Denver, Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
General thoughts... I’ve had this frag for 4.5 months. Is it on the downward turn ? The last 3 months it’s been in a nano tank with stock flow and lighting (Fluval Evo) . I’m thinking this tank just isn’t set up for SPS. Soft corals doing great.

63FF33F9-586A-42C5-9EEB-08EF3F84EE87.jpeg
 
I don’t notice much swing, alk always seems measurably low (compared to some threads I read) but it’s been stable for a few years. I honestly don’t do much as far as chasing numbers with dosing, I tend to just be basic with good water changes.. I’ll test tomorrow morning. I’m guessing you could be correct with poor light and maybe poor flow as well. Thanks !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new