Stylophora and coral rx

SuthernReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
324
Reaction score
217
Location
30736
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a rainbow Stylophora that will be delivered in next few hours. Just wanted to know if it was safe to dip in Coral rx?

Thanks
 
Dipped mine for like 10 min in basic concentration Coral rx. Coral was open within an hour. They seem to be pretty resiliant.

edit: I wouldn’t worry 2 much. Many people have left corals even sps In the stuff for hours. I don’t recommend that though ofc. Max for me 10 min
 
Last edited:
I switched to Reef Primer and have had excellent results and without the growth stall that can occur with CoralRx.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new